Saturday, October 09, 2004

Third Party Candidates on NOW with Bill Moyers

This comes in from regular reader (the only one, I think) Anders:
I'd like to call your attention to tomorrow's Sunday Night edition of NOW with Bill Moyers. It will include a discussion with some of the third party candidates for president including David Cobb of the Green Party, Michael Badnarik of the Libertarian, and Ralph Nader of the Reform. The show starts at 11 PM on channel 13.
Check out the show's website which has some interesting historical info on campaigns and debates past, and a whole lot of different stuff on understanding the media. Actually a cool site once you start digging through it. If I can find it, I will post a recent speech Moyers gave on the pathetic state of journalism today when the stakes are so high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr. MacLeod. You've made my day.

Anonymous said...

MacLeod, I think you are completely right when you said Thursday in class, that the main canidates will always be from two parties.